Boost your Instagram Growth with these 5 Strategies | SociaViral
Boost your Instagram Growth with these 5 Strategies
As we enter into the new year, many of us are thinking about how to grow our Instagram profiles and increase our following. It can be a lot of work trying to figure out what strategies will work best for you. But don't worry! We've got your back! In this blog post, we will discuss 17 different ways that you can use in order to boost your growth on Instagram in 2021 and beyond.
1. The first strategy we want to mention is that you should be posting at least once a day on your Instagram account. Depending on the size of your following, it might take some time for people to notice and engage with what you are sharing. If they go days or even weeks without seeing any new content, then most likely they will have forgotten about you. This can cause them lose interest in engaging with your posts as well which means less likes and follows from other users who stumble upon your profile later down the line. The best thing to do here would be post daily so that there are no gaps between when one person last saw an update from you until their next visit back onto Instagram where by this point you've already posted a few more times that they never had the chance to see.
2. Another tip we wanted to provide in this article is that you need to have a solid theme for your Instagram account if you want it to grow and gain traction among other users on Instagram. While there's nothing wrong with wanting an account that represents all of who you are as an individual, it may be hard when trying to build up a following because not everyone will follow someone whose content doesn't align well with their own interests or hobbies. You can certainly still post about things related outside of what your main focus is but having some sort of niche topic at least makes it easier for people browsing through profiles by looking tags and hashtags associated throughout posts so that they'll come across yours more often than others.
3. The next strategy is all about how you post your own content. Many people will upload their photos in a timely fashion but unfortunately, they won't go back and edit them before it's time to share again. That means that the same photo can be seen by everyone over and over which ultimately makes it so much less likely for someone who doesn't follow you yet to want to do so after seeing something multiple times on other accounts they are following as well. By taking some time out of your day each week, you can make sure that the photos being posted throughout the week have at least been edited beforehand so that when others come across them while browsing through profiles or hashtags, they'll stick out more than an image with minimal editing done.
4. Another Instagram growth hack we thought was worth mentioning is that you should be taking a look at the other profiles on your current followers list. If their profile looks interesting to you, then follow them! This will help increase engagement with what they're posting and it may even lead for them to come across one of your posts while browsing through accounts which could potentially turn into more follows in the future as well. Just remember not every user out there has an interest in following back so don't get discouraged if this doesn't work right away after trying it multiple times with different users who are already following you. It might just take some time before someone comes along who actually wants to engage further than simply liking or commenting on a post once in awhile.
5. The last strategy we'd like to share with you is that it's important to be patient when first starting out on Instagram. Many people will immediately want results and they may get upset if their follower count isn't increasing as much as they would've liked in the beginning or at least within a certain time frame. The best thing you can do here is set smaller goals for yourself such as getting your account up past 100 followers which then becomes 200, so forth and so on until finally reaching 500 followers. You'll feel better once your following starts coming together vs trying to rush things right away just because of how competitive some users are already since there are over 1.074 billion active profiles currently using Instagram each month according to Statista (2021).
In the end, if you really want to see some solid growth on your Instagram account, then it's a good idea to stick with one or two of these strategies at first and then start adding more in over time as you continue posting throughout each week. Just remember that quality should always be prioritized over quantity when attempting any new strategy no matter how many people say otherwise online since everyone has their own opinion. We've seen both ways work so we know for sure which was most effective for us! Nowadays there are tons of tools out there that can help make things go by faster but don't forget about all the other ones who have great success without them either because they're just simply putting in some real hard work behind-the-scenes.
Promote your social media accounts with SociaViral, an easy way to boost your accounts to all the major social networks from one place. Then, engage with new followers and watch your success. Try it today.