Best Time To Post On Instagram (Top 10 Tips For Publishing Posts That Get More Engagement On Instagram)
Best Time To Post On Instagram (Top 10 Tips For Publishing Posts That Get More Engagement On Instagram)
Have you ever wondered what the best time to post on Instagram is? You may have heard a number of different opinions or seen a few different studies, but it's hard to know which one is the most accurate. In this article, we'll discuss 10 tips for publishing posts on Instagram that will help you get more engagement from followers.
1. Post Consistently: If you only post a few times a week, you're going to lose engagement because your followers aren't going to be able to connect with you on a regular basis. It's best to post at least 3 times a day, but if that's not possible because of your schedule, 4 times a day is alright.
2. Write a Catchy Caption: Here's where you get to tell your story. The caption is where your followers will get to know you. It's a good idea to use Hashtags in your post as well because this is an easy way to get your posts in front of more people. If you're just starting out and you don't have a lot of followers, you're better off posting at night because more people are on social media at night.
3. Create a Series: Here's where you can get creative! Creating a series will help you gain followers. At least 2 times a week, create a post that isn't just your content in itself. Try to create a series that you can use throughout your social media. For example, you can use the same template and just change the picture to match a certain topic.
4. Interact with Your Followers: This is the most important part of your social media strategy. Every time you post, make sure to interact with your followers. Thank them for commenting and liking your content. Comment on their posts, ask questions and reply to them when they ask you one. If you don't interact with your followers, they will not take the time to follow you. I have seen many people who just post and don't bother to answer any of their followers' questions. This is a sure way to kill your social media feed.
5. Create a Facebook Group and an Instagram Account: You can easily create a Facebook Group from your business page. Create an Instagram account with the same name as your Facebook page and post your content there as well. This will make it easy for your followers to follow you on all social media platforms and keep track of you.
6. Use Hashtags on Facebook and Instagram: A hashtag is a keyword phrase with the "#" symbol in front of it. When you use hashtags, people can search for your posts, and they will be able to easily find your content. To use hashtags on Facebook, click on the search bar and start typing, then scroll down and click on the "hashtag" icon to tag your content, or include hashtags in your post. On Instagram, add your hashtags in the comment section, or at the end of your post.
7. Interact with others on social media: Don't be afraid to comment and like other's posts, or interact with them on other platforms. You never know who you'll find or be introduced to. The more active you are on social media, the more you will be found by others.
8. Use your profile to link to related content: Let people know what you're working on, reflect on what you're reading or learning about, or promote your products and services. By doing so, you will attract the attention of the right people.
9. Promote your content: Retweet or share your own content on social media and ask others to do so too, or send them a link to it.
10. Be visible on social media platforms you use: If you're using social media platforms, then you need to be on them regularly. This will not only help in building your digital presence but also show others that you are an expert in your field.
How to Post on Instagram
To post on Instagram, you'll need to connect your account with the app. After that, you can post photos and videos like a normal user. The main challenge for beginning users is learning how to use hashtags, but it's a skill that becomes easier with experience. To see which hashtags have been used most recently in any given area, take a look at the trending section. If you're posting from a mobile device, Instagram will automatically suggest hashtags as you type. If you see a hashtag you want to be associated with, tap it.
Best Time to Post on Instagram
One study states that the best time to post on Instagram is between 11:00 am and 4:00 pm. This is because most people check their social media accounts in the morning and in the evening when they're winding down for the day. Media companies who want to get more engagement on Instagram can tailor their posts according to these hours so that they get maximum exposure.
The worst time to post on Instagram is between 8:00 pm and 1:00 am. This is because most people are either at work or sleeping at this time. There are fewer active users on Instagram during these hours which means your post will get less exposure. You can also do some audience analysis to find out the best times for posting on Instagram.
For example, some brands know that their followers are mostly millennials who are active on Instagram during nighttime. They post their content at this time to reach out to their target audience.
What are the best post types on Instagram?
They recommend using the following types of posts to get more engagement on Instagram: Stories, live video, slideshows, and polls. One of the best ways to get more Instagram followers is by reposting other people’s photos and videos on your own account. This will keep your fans engaged, increase your reach, and can also be a great way to get new followers.
What are some tips for getting more followers, views, and likes?
Post often and create a good mix of posts. Don't upload too many videos or too many photos. Use hashtags. Use your location to post about what you're doing, and include your followers in on the fun by asking them for their ideas for new posts.
Additional Bonus Tips
Top 10 Tips For Publishing Posts That Get More Engagement On Instagram
Instagram allows you to share your life with friends and family by posting pictures and videos. It’s understandable if you're frustrated because you're not getting as many likes as some of your friends. If this is the case, it's worth taking a look at these top 10 tips for publishing posts on Instagram that get more engagement!
There are many reasons why people engage more on Instagram than other social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. One reason is that the app doesn't require as much commitment as other networks. Users can post a photo or video and then scroll through their feed without having to wait for a response or comment from someone else.
Tip 1. Get to know your audience on Instagram
One of the most important things to do before publishing anything on Instagram is to really understand your audience. This may sound like an obvious thing to do, but it's also one of the trickiest things to master. If you don't take the time to know what your audience wants or what they respond well to, then all your posts will be pretty much wasted. You can start by looking at your own profile to see what types of photos get the most likes, and you can certainly look at other accounts in your industry to see what type of photos they post and what resonates with their audience. Take notes on your observations and keep them in a handy spot for future reference."
Tip 2. Get authentic
It is important to let people know that your posts and content are genuine and not manufactured. Instagrammers prefer posts that show real-life moments and interactions with other people. Users also like posts that show the location where the post was created, which is an easy way for them to think about where you might be posting from next.
Tip 3. Show personality
This may sound like a no-brainer, but it's actually really important. It's difficult to get people to engage with your posts if they don't know who you are. One way to do this is to share personal updates about your life in your captions, which let others feel more connected to you. People are much more likely to want to engage with content that is relatable or makes them feel understood.
Tip 4. Use Hashtags
Hashtags are a great way to find content that is relevant to your niche and interact with other users who have the same interests as you. It's important not to use too many hashtags or ones that are irrelevant because it will be seen as spammy and people will block you. To get the best results, try using between 3 to 4 hashtags in one post.
Tip 5. Write strong captions
The caption is arguably the most important part of your Instagram post. It's what drives people to take action, like, or comment on your photo in the first place. If you want your post to get more engagement, you need to make sure that your captions are engaging too.
Tip 6: Post video content
Videos are becoming more and more popular on Instagram as users discover the convenience of watching videos through their devices. For this reason, it is important to consider adding video content to your feeds from time to time. Videos should be at least 1 minute long and have a clear call to action for the viewer to take.
Tip 7. Craft compelling content
It's imperative that you post quality content for those who follow your account. Stories from those followers will be what becomes popular on Instagram. Think about what they would want to view and share, not just what you want to share.
Tip 8. Go live
This is a really great way to connect with your audience and interact with them in real-time. You can also take advantage of the large-scale format, which makes it possible for you to showcase more of your brand and features. This is an especially good idea if it's a new product that you're launching.
Tip 9. Share great images
One of the most important factors when it comes to getting more engagement on your post is images. We all know that Instagram is a visual platform and images are the key to success. Posting great quality and engaging images is one of the best ways to get more followers and likes on Instagram. Another way is by tagging popular users in your posts and commenting on people's photos. If it feels like a bit much to you, don't worry. You can just add a nice caption and use good-quality images!
Instagram is a visual social media site. The images or videos you share on your account will have a direct impact on the likes and follows it receives. To get more engagement, you'll want to upload high-quality images that meet the aesthetic standards of the network.
Tip 10. Create saveable content
The potential to share content with a larger audience is one of the benefits of Instagram. A great strategy for using this platform as part of your marketing strategy is to share content that can be saved and used at a later date. This will increase the longevity of your material, and make it more available for those who might not see it when originally published.
The most important thing to keep in mind is that your message needs to be authentic and engaging. People will respond well to honesty and truth. Posting too much about the same topic, posting every day, and reposting old content also can make people unfollow you. You should focus on quality over quantity and be honest about what your followers want to see.